Cohiba red dot's for trade
thedjfish@comcast.net
Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
i had quite a few people asking for some cohiba red dots
well i'll put some up for trade 20 corona size cohiba red dots up for trade
looking for the following
padilla habano's robusto,
NUb habano,connie,cameroon 460 sizes,
cain F habano robusto,
open to other smokes
joe
well i'll put some up for trade 20 corona size cohiba red dots up for trade
looking for the following
padilla habano's robusto,
NUb habano,connie,cameroon 460 sizes,
cain F habano robusto,
open to other smokes
joe
0
Comments
-
dang i always wanted to try a Cohiba but dont have anything your looking for to trade with...good luck though0
-
PM too you0
-
PM in you inbox.0
-
p/m's returned0
-
also wanting to try some of those diesel shorty's so if anyone has some they want to trade let me know
joe0 -
15 still available0
-
it sucks when its hard to get rid of sticks isnt it lol...good luck bro0
-
not really trying to get rid of them,
just decided to offer some out ,
im in no rush,if no one wants them i can always smoke em',
but with 50-60 more it will be awhile before i make a dent
10 MORE LEFT0 -
PM sent0
-
Goldy:PM sent
replied0 -
Well hell the only one I have that you want is a Cain F ( which I am scared to death of ) but none the less I need to smoke that one. However I have a sh$# ton of other smokes... Their is nothing else you are looking for ??? if their is Pm me and I would love to work something out ! I LOVE ME some Cohibas0
-
p/m sent0
-
also looking to try CAO AMERICA'S if anyone has some0




