Anyone up for a trade?
zeebra
Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
I like trading, you can call me a trade ****, hahah.......
Have to trade...
2/3 x CAO Tony Soprano Limited Edition 6.5x60
1 x DPG Series JJ
1 x Sol Cubano Cabinet Churchill
1 x La Herencia Cubana
1 x La Aurora 1945
1 x Nice Libre Diplomatico
1 x DPG Blue Label
Wanting...
Avo's (connie or maduro)
Davidoff Maduro
Davidoff Aniversario
Davidoff SE
Graycliff DE
Macaundo Connie/Maduro
RyJ Reserva Real
Ashton Aged Maduro
Oliva O Maduro
I'm open to other mild-medium and some full sticks I can rest for a while also. I dont like long sticks, like churchills.
I'll update if I find other sticks to trade and would like to trade for more than 3 sticks at a time so we dont waste money on shipping.
PM me if interested!
Shawn
Have to trade...
2/3 x CAO Tony Soprano Limited Edition 6.5x60
1 x DPG Series JJ
1 x Sol Cubano Cabinet Churchill
1 x La Herencia Cubana
1 x La Aurora 1945
1 x Nice Libre Diplomatico
1 x DPG Blue Label
Wanting...
Avo's (connie or maduro)
Davidoff Maduro
Davidoff Aniversario
Davidoff SE
Graycliff DE
Macaundo Connie/Maduro
RyJ Reserva Real
Ashton Aged Maduro
Oliva O Maduro
I'm open to other mild-medium and some full sticks I can rest for a while also. I dont like long sticks, like churchills.
I'll update if I find other sticks to trade and would like to trade for more than 3 sticks at a time so we dont waste money on shipping.
PM me if interested!
Shawn
0
Comments
-
zeebra:I like trading, you can call me a trade ****, hahah.......
Have to trade...
2/3 x CAO Tony Soprano Limited Edition 6.5x60
1 x DPG Series JJ
1 x Sol Cubano Cabinet Churchill
1 x La Herencia Cubana
1 x La Aurora 1945
1 x Nice Libre Diplomatico
1 x DPG Blue Label
Wanting...
Avo's (connie or maduro)
Davidoff Maduro
Davidoff Aniversario
Davidoff SE
Graycliff DE
Macaundo Connie/Maduro
RyJ Reserva Real
Ashton Aged Maduro
Oliva O Maduro
I'm open to other mild-medium and some full sticks I can rest for a while also. I dont like long sticks, like churchills.
I'll update if I find other sticks to trade and would like to trade for more than 3 sticks at a time so we dont waste money on shipping.
PM me if interested!
Shawn
i got some macanudo maduro prince philip's
and some oliva o's
im intersted in the tony's
,let me know if we can work something out
joe0 -
i dont want that size like the prince philliphs, too large for me. what size are the O's? are they maduro?0
-
I have 6 or 8 Romeo y Julieta Res. Maduro glass tubos bought in Dominican with about 5 months age on them if that interests you, Toro size..0
-
I actually have one of those, not in the glass tubo though. Thanks!0
-
no big deal
the o's are not maduro, i thought i had some still only habano
sorry0 -
Yea, more interested in the maduros, I have the habano, and have tried it, not a big fan of it.0
-
Any interest in Cohiba Red Dot churchills?0
-
I'm gonna PM ya..Diamondog:Any interest in Cohiba Red Dot churchills?0

