The Cank big # 500 Contest... We Have a Winner !!

OK so I am 10 away from 500.... well nine after this post, but I am lame and could not come up with a grand idea for a contest so here is all I got.

Take a number on how many cigars you think I will smoke before my 500, my 500th Post will be on this thread announcing the winner. So Sometimes I am on a roll and I post like crazy and others I take 2 or 3 weeks to post 5.
Now a little hint for you guys.... If I make it till June 30th before I post my 500 I will be on vacation for a week where I will be smoking like a fiend and will not be able to post. Hope this is not too confusing as I don't want to go post crazy trying to explain it. THE WINNER GETS........Cigars of course
«1

Comments

  • brotheradam
    brotheradam Posts: 896
    Gonna go with lucky number 21
  • rossdavey2
    rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    27
  • zeebra
    zeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I'll go with my fav number ..........23
  • Redtailhawkoz
    Redtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915 ✭
    14
  • The Sniper
    The Sniper Posts: 3,910 ✭
    17 - and congrats on the impending 500 Cank Daddy!

  • Joeyjoe21_8
    Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    18 is my pic!
  • wwhwang
    wwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I'll go with 16.
  • Fourtotheflush
    Fourtotheflush Posts: 2,552 ✭✭
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    18 is my pic!
    I dont think you are going to make it to your vaca before hitting 500. I will say 8
  • bigharpoon
    bigharpoon Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭
    Vacation sounds nice, mine's coming soon. I'm going with 11.
  • sirfoster83
    sirfoster83 Posts: 783 ✭
    26
  • bige1371
    bige1371 Posts: 196 ✭
    Lucky 13 baby
  • Diamondog
    Diamondog Posts: 4,171 ✭✭
    The Cank:
    OK so I am 10 away from 500.... well nine after this post, but I am lame and could not come up with a grand idea for a contest so here is all I got.

    Take a number on how many cigars you think I will smoke before my 500, my 500th Post will be on this thread announcing the winner. So Sometimes I am on a roll and I post like crazy and others I take 2 or 3 weeks to post 5.
    Now a little hint for you guys.... If I make it till June 30th before I post my 500 I will be on vacation for a week where I will be smoking like a fiend and will not be able to post. Hope this is not too confusing as I don't want to go post crazy trying to explain it. THE WINNER GETS........Cigars of course
    6
  • ENFIDL
    ENFIDL Posts: 5,836 ✭
    12
  • The Sniper
    The Sniper Posts: 3,910 ✭
    bigharpoon:
    Vacation sounds nice, mine's coming soon. I'm going with 11.
    What is this V-word thingy you people keep talking about???
  • illinoisgolf99
    illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507 ✭
    well cank I'm gonna be seein you on the 30th so either way we're gonna be smokin fiends! my guess is 15
  • coachjamie
    coachjamie Posts: 337
    I guess 14
  • surfingzeeko
    surfingzeeko Posts: 628
    I'm thinking 19.
  • bige1371
    bige1371 Posts: 196 ✭
    "What is this V-word thingy you people keep talking about???" Sniper asks It comes around once or twice a year and when it's over you have to ask for Overtime to make up for all the money you spent.
  • bandyt09
    bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there brother, I'm going to go with 7.
  • docedwards
    docedwards Posts: 319 ✭
    20. Just because we're running out of good choices.
  • Hayblet
    Hayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    not sure how often you smoke so I'll say 9 if nobody has if so I'll edit.
  • mrpillow
    mrpillow Posts: 464
    13!
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will guess 33.
  • GadwinDuil
    GadwinDuil Posts: 474
    I'm guessing 10 because I don't think you'll make it till the 30th
  • firetruckguy
    firetruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Ill go with 25.......... the age I wish my wife was ;)
  • cabinetmaker
    cabinetmaker Posts: 2,557 ✭✭
    38. Get to smoking
  • ljl
    ljl Posts: 819 ✭
    9 - I didn't see that guess yet.
  • Hayblet
    Hayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Hayblet:
    not sure how often you smoke so I'll say 9 if nobody has if so I'll edit.
    :O
  • ljl
    ljl Posts: 819 ✭
    Hayblet:
    Hayblet:
    not sure how often you smoke so I'll say 9 if nobody has if so I'll edit.
    :O

    Sorry bro, how 'bout 5 then?
  • cholmes8310
    cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    10