It's that time again...

From time to time I have been able to do some "trades" with some of BOTL here for some hard to get premiums and it seems it might be that time again if some of you are interested. PM me if interested. limited numbers.

Comments

  • Joeyjoe21_8
    Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    so I am just getting into partagas cigars...what makes these so special...i am interested in them though
  • sightunseen
    sightunseen Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    so I am just getting into partagas cigars...what makes these so special...i am interested in them though
    Partly due to their country of origin.
  • sightunseen
    sightunseen Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    From time to time I have been able to do some "trades" with some of BOTL here for some hard to get premiums and it seems it might be that time again if some of you are interested. Par. Ser. D #4 . PM me if interested. limited numbers.
    PM to you, my good man.
  • robbyras
    robbyras Posts: 5,487 ✭
    laker1963:
    From time to time I have been able to do some "trades" with some of BOTL here for some hard to get premiums and it seems it might be that time again if some of you are interested. Par. Ser. D #4 . PM me if interested. limited numbers.
    PM Sent
  • Redtailhawkoz
    Redtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915 ✭
    laker1963:
    From time to time I have been able to do some "trades" with some of BOTL here for some hard to get premiums and it seems it might be that time again if some of you are interested. Par. Ser. D #4 . PM me if interested. limited numbers.

    Pm Sent
  • martymcg43
    martymcg43 Posts: 396 ✭
    PM
  • lilwing88
    lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    PM sent...
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • bass8844
    bass8844 Posts: 416
    Pm sent as well.
  • Alex Williams
    Alex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Hahahahahaha the amount of pms amuses me :)
  • Redtailhawkoz
    Redtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915 ✭
    Alex Williams:
    Hahahahahaha the amount of pms amuses me :)

    There are only 6 Pm'sI expected many more........
    I guess EVRYONES Humis are STacked with these then. Curiousity is why I PM'd it, I have yet to have a Illegal Cigar that Was near worth its value .HYPE is usually always just that and falls way short of any Humans Expectations.
  • wwhwang
    wwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    From time to time I have been able to do some "trades" with some of BOTL here for some hard to get premiums and it seems it might be that time again if some of you are interested. Par. Ser. D #4 . PM me if interested. limited numbers.
    Pm sent.
  • laker1963
    laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    OK I am sure I have bot more then enough offers, so this is done. To all who wrote I will definately be in touch. Just give me a day or two to get to everyone.
  • Krieg
    Krieg Posts: 5,211 ✭✭✭
    Wow, this would have been awesome, but my cigar fund is tapped right now with the new baby and all.

    "Long ashes my friends."

  • wwhwang
    wwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    OK I am sure I have bot more then enough offers, so this is done. To all who wrote I will definately be in touch. Just give me a day or two to get to everyone.
    Is there any left, laker? I never got a response to my pm.