Tats for Sale

sightunseen
sightunseen Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭
Hey, all. My buddy Will (Choba) is part of the forums but haven't been around lately because of an insane school/work schedule. He wishes everyone well and hopes to be back on soon.

Over the past several months, he's purchased a lot of Tats and now wishes to be parted with some of them. For sale are:

1 unopened box of 2006 Cojonu ($280 OBO)

1 unopened box of Grand Cojonu ($150 OBO)

They have been kept in his coolidor at an RH in the low 60s. Please PM me if you are interested. This offer is only for members on the Good Traders list.

Comments

  • NYHCx516x
    NYHCx516x Posts: 728 ✭
    for some reason, when i read the subject, first thought was a trade of tattoo work for cigars, lol.
  • ENFIDL
    ENFIDL Posts: 5,836 ✭
    NYHCx516x:
    for some reason, when i read the subject, first thought was a trade of tattoo work for cigars, lol.
    ^Me too! lol
  • sightunseen
    sightunseen Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭
    Bump. Anyone? I'll open this offer to anyone (not just the folks on the Good Traders List).
  • TatuajeVI
    TatuajeVI Posts: 2,378 ✭
    He open for trades? My cigar fund is all tapped out for the next month or two.
  • sightunseen
    sightunseen Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    He open for trades? My cigar fund is all tapped out for the next month or two.
    I'm afraid not. He's trying to build up some cash.
  • lilwing88
    lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    How many come in the box of the Gran Cojonu? 12?
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Fourtotheflush
    Fourtotheflush Posts: 2,552 ✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    NYHCx516x:
    for some reason, when i read the subject, first thought was a trade of tattoo work for cigars, lol.
    ^Me too! lol


    I do want to see more tatoo stuff here. especially Aliens stuff.
  • sightunseen
    sightunseen Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭
    lilwing88:
    How many come in the box of the Gran Cojonu? 12?
    Yes, they are in boxes of 12.
  • wwhwang
    wwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I'd be up for buying them if they weren't so expensive. I've been meaning to trying some Tatuaje cigars. However, 12 for 150+ dollars is too steep for me. Try PMing me on how low he's willing to go. We can haggle from there.
  • sightunseen
    sightunseen Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    I'd be up for buying them if they weren't so expensive. I've been meaning to trying some Tatuaje cigars. However, 12 for 150+ dollars is too steep for me. Try PMing me on how low he's willing to go. We can haggle from there.
    PM to you.