EPIC
kuzi16
Posts: 14,625 ✭✭✭✭
Epic bomb being sent out.
a huge thank you to those that helped make this happen.
you know who you are.
please dont give it away if you are in the know.
a huge thank you to those that helped make this happen.
you know who you are.
please dont give it away if you are in the know.
0
Comments
-
LOL, tick...tick...tick...
"Long ashes my friends."
0 -
The suspense is killing me.0
-
hmmmmmmmmmmm0
-
Interesting....0
-
Victim, please post pictures after you are walking again.0
-
awesome0
-
Oooh oooh oooh I know!
0 -
Can't wait to see some pics. I love this stuff.0
-
oh sh-it! I forgot, I'll get that tomorrow! :::shakes head::::...0
-
cant wait to see his reaction!!0
-
cant wait to see how this goes down!!!0
-
u should at least tell what state the package is going to...0
-
I disagree - TOTAL BLINDSIDE always is best when bombing someone into oblivion! :-DJoeyjoe21_8:u should at least tell what state the package is going to...0 -
i wouldnt know. Only been bombed once, and i knew about it and it kinda became a trade lol0
-
+1 I think he's going to enjoy this package!Alex Williams:cant wait to see his reaction!!0 -
PM in your boxphobicsquirrel:oh sh-it! I forgot, I'll get that tomorrow! :::shakes head::::...0 -
-
kuzi16:this bomb is quality over quantity. 4 sticks.
I'm a big fan of quality over quanity bombs0 -
Dang, forgot all about this. I know too. Haha.0
-
Muahahaha....!0
-
Lol now I'm intrigued...must be a hellova set of sticks to be 4 and considered an EPIC bomb... I'm jealous already!!!¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen
¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨0 -
Well I couldn't figure out why the air raid sirens were sounding here this morning, but in the mass confusion I went to my mailbox about the time the big one hit! All I have to say is HOLY FREAKIN CRAP!!!!!! Thank you all very much for this package! I posted a thread about this in the general discussion thread to thank everyone too. This was seriously the most awesome package I've ever received!
1. Arturo Fuente Sand Shark (An Anejo in the Shark vitola with a Cameroon wrapper and VERY VERY rare!)
2. Arturo Fuente Between the Lines (Fuente Hemmingway as a barber pole with the Cameroon wrapper and Maduro wrappers combined and also VERY rare!)
3. La Flor Dominica Air Bender (I've tried this cigar before and is always fantastic! Glad to have another in my humidor!)
4. Litto Gomez Diez (A cigar I have been wanting to try for a very long time and just never seem to pick up when I'm in my B&M. Very glad to have on of these resting now!)
Thanks again to everyone involved and watch out guys! Payback will be coming soon!!!
0 -
Smart bombs vs carpet bombing? After seeing the results, I'd have to agree.kuzi16:this bomb is quality over quantity. 4 sticks.0 -
not many have had the LG either. only a very select few retailers get them. enjoy it.
...and it was not a problem at all. you are welcome. the way i look at it is, this is the forum thanking you for your years here.0 -
sightunseen:
Smart bombs vs carpet bombing? After seeing the results, I'd have to agree.kuzi16:this bomb is quality over quantity. 4 sticks.
Nice Bomb ! Congrats0 -
It was worth the minimal contribution for.the pics. Haha. I'd never even heard of either of these. Enjoy em, but for a very special occasion.0
-
The Lito Gomez is fantastic, btw. I smoked a Chisel LG this winter - wonderful cigar. It kicked my A$$ btw - course I smoked it after a light lunch - poor choice.kuzi16:not many have had the LG either. only a very select few retailers get them. enjoy it.
...and it was not a problem at all. you are welcome. the way i look at it is, this is the forum thanking you for your years here.
0














