Torpedos away!!!!!!!
lilwing88
Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
Some long overdue bombs are out....... MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Tracking #s are as follows:
03091830000052106734
03091830000052106727
03091830000052106741
03091830000052112285
Should have them by tomorrow.....
Tracking #s are as follows:
03091830000052106734
03091830000052106727
03091830000052106741
03091830000052112285
Should have them by tomorrow.....
Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
0
Comments
-
dang bro...generous enough lol0
-
Im guessing the other way Joey - methinks someone with, shall we say "little wings", is p1ssed.... :-DJoeyjoe21_8:dang bro...generous enough lol
0 -
lol..he can get made at me anytime he wants lol0
-
You sank my Battleship!
ok, lame, but i figured i'd go with it given the torpedo theme...
I got hit!
A tasty looking lancero (Nestor special selection), CAO Italia novella, a beast of a Padilla Cazadores, 5V classic torp and an Argenese that I am not familiar with... Social Club? It's a good looking stick, but I'm not sure what it is...
anyway... I got torpedoed by one of the best brothers on this forum... even though he is only in second place in the Baseball league...0 -
Wow, some serious business going down.0



