Rocky Patel's for Trade
MrGreenMachine
Posts: 89
I have RP Decade Torpedo, Sungrown Toro, Vintage 90 Churchhill.
Interested in:
5 Vegas Series A
5 Vegas Series AAA
Man O War
Man O War Ruination
DPG Cuban Classic
CCOM House Blend Corojo
Joya De Nicaragua Antano
Joya De Nicaragua Fuerte
Joya De Nicaragua Celebracion
Interested in:
5 Vegas Series A
5 Vegas Series AAA
Man O War
Man O War Ruination
DPG Cuban Classic
CCOM House Blend Corojo
Joya De Nicaragua Antano
Joya De Nicaragua Fuerte
Joya De Nicaragua Celebracion
0
Comments
-
If you have more to trade i would be interested...i have quite a bit on ur list that ur searching for0
-
pm sent0
-
If I weren't leaving for vacation on Saturday, I'd shoot you a PM, but I won't have time to get anything together. I'll be sure to look this thread up when I get back to see if you have anything left.0
-
Sorry JoeyJoe that's all I'm trading off for now.
Gent PM Sent
Undulac, they'll probably still be here when you get back!0


