I got BOMBED by C.COM

I went to the mail yesterday and there was a box. I wasn't expecting anything except for the COTMC so imagine my surprise when I got it home, opened it up and found a BOMB from C.COM !!!

There were two beautiful sticks and a nice card thanking me for my past business.

Included were a Oliva Series V Torpedo, and a MOW Virtue !! Once again C.COM proves they are the best place on the net to purchase sticks from. Where else do you get this level of appreciation, from your favorite shops? THANKS C.COM, YOU GUY'S ROCK !!!

Comments

  • NYHCx516x
    NYHCx516x Posts: 728 ✭
    Nice! Always going above and beyond, just cant say enough good about them. ccom being so damn good pushes me to give the best customer service I can at my job. :)
  • sightunseen
    sightunseen Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭
    Wow, that's awesome. Ccom is the best in the business.
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is awesome! I guess everyone else here is a crappy customer lol. JK of course. Nice surprise!
  • lilwing88
    lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Wow! You musta spent some tall cash!!! LOL! This place is truly the best on the web!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • ENFIDL
    ENFIDL Posts: 5,836 ✭
    That's awesome man! CCOM is the bees knees!!!
  • Fourtotheflush
    Fourtotheflush Posts: 2,552 ✭✭
    easy there gecko
  • sightunseen
    sightunseen Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    That's awesome man! CCOM is the bees knees!!!
    They are also the cat's meow.
  • xmacro
    xmacro Posts: 3,398 ✭✭
    ringa-ding-ding-ding . . . I know a guy with that ringtone; always cracks me up

    Also, big thumbs up to ccom for such great service
  • phobicsquirrel
    phobicsquirrel Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭
    must be desperate, sending you sticks! hehe... j/k, that is indeed awesome!
  • Redtailhawkoz
    Redtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915 ✭
    ALWAYS ABOVE AND BEYOND! thanks GUYS!
  • ljl
    ljl Posts: 819 ✭
    That is awesome! Enjoy Laker! C.Com is so cool...
  • Krieg
    Krieg Posts: 5,211 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    I went to the mail yesterday and there was a box. I wasn't expecting anything except for the COTMC so imagine my surprise when I got it home, opened it up and found a BOMB from C.COM !!!

    There were two beautiful sticks and a nice card thanking me for my past business.

    Included were a Oliva Series V Torpedo, and a MOW Virtue !! Once again C.COM proves they are the best place on the net to purchase sticks from. Where else do you get this level of appreciation, from your favorite shops? THANKS C.COM, YOU GUY'S ROCK !!!
    Now that's awesome! I don't know if u had the V yet, but it's GREAT smoke (imo)...haven't had the Virtue yet, but I know u like AJ, so I'm sure you will like it! ;)

    "Long ashes my friends."