AJ Fernandez Signature Maduro
illinoisgolf99
Posts: 1,507 ✭
Anybody had these? I'm really interested in trying these, if anyone has some they wouldn't mind parting with PM me
0
Comments
-
I have about 15 robustos in the cooler. They are phenomenal little smokes, especially when you consider the price I paid (about $1.80 a stick!). I'll have to hook you up with some as soon as I get hoe from NY in a week and a half brother.0
-
I've smoked 80 of them. They are phenomenal for the price, or even for triple the price.0
-
I agree, they are really good, wish I had more...really sad they are sold out :^(0
-
Duder2:I agree, they are really good, wish I had more...really sad they are sold out :^(
ditto on the sadness of them being sold out, I didn't realize they were a limited production deal0 -
illinoisgolf99:Duder2:I agree, they are really good, wish I had more...really sad they are sold out :^(
ditto on the sadness of them being sold out, I didn't realize they were a limited production deal
I think I remember reading a post from Alex that AJ had to stop making these due to some copyright problems or something. They are Very good and the price made them just a bit better.0



