Time To open the box of padron family reserves! Updated w/ Pic link

Krieg
Krieg Posts: 5,211 ✭✭✭
Well, gonna have Baby this morning!! Wish me luck guys and I'll post some pics of my new one when I get back home (and one of the family reserve!!) ;)

"Long ashes my friends."

«13

Comments

  • martymcg43
    martymcg43 Posts: 396 ✭
    congratulations. enjoy that family reserve.
  • stephen_hannibal
    stephen_hannibal Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Dude.... expanding the empire!

  • undulac
    undulac Posts: 1,129 ✭
    Congrats on the new addition!!
  • sightunseen
    sightunseen Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭
    Congrats, man. Hope we see the pics soon.
  • gripnrip
    gripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Congrats! Big day! Celebration!
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!
  • RampMonkey
    RampMonkey Posts: 1,808 ✭
    Congrats!! I'll have to smoke one in your honor today.  Big Smile [:D]
  • Dustin1981
    Dustin1981 Posts: 412 ✭
    Congrats on the baby.
  • sirfoster83
    sirfoster83 Posts: 783 ✭
    Congrats brother!!! My little one is 14 months now. Time goes too fast. I still remember watching him take his first breathe. Its a beautiful thing and remember to get some rest. I think I was up for 3 days before I remembered to sleep.
  • jlmarta
    jlmarta Posts: 7,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations.

    Marty

  • NYHCx516x
    NYHCx516x Posts: 728 ✭
    Woot!!!
  • Krieg
    Krieg Posts: 5,211 ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys for all the Congratulations, little man was born this morning at 6:27am, everyone is doing great even though he was a month early. Funny, I have been up since 1am and it's now almost 3:30pm and I am not even feeling tired yet. Which means I'll probably fall asleep in the elevator or something. I'll make sure to post some pics when I get a chance.

    "Long ashes my friends."

  • NYHCx516x
    NYHCx516x Posts: 728 ✭
    congrats man!!!
  • rwheelwright
    rwheelwright Posts: 3,294 ✭✭
    Congrats man! Definately break that box open and have one. Hell, have two!
  • KCW
    KCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Man! Hope everyone is well.
  • TatuajeVI
    TatuajeVI Posts: 2,378 ✭
    Congrats on the new little dude! What's his name, weight, etc.? How's Momma?

    My daughter is now 6 weeks old and she is absolutely the cutest thing. I can't remember if this is your first, but if it is you're going to love being Dad!
  • Alex Williams
    Alex Williams Posts: 1,515
    congrats krieg!!! i wanna see pics when you get em! ill smoke a good one for you tonight!!
  • fla-gypsy
    fla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Congrats bro! smoke 2, you need it by now!
  • Duder2
    Duder2 Posts: 926
    Congrats! We need pics and details bro :^)
  • illinoisgolf99
    illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507 ✭
    congrats krieg!! yea I agree smoke 2!
  • zeebra
    zeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    congrats man!!!!
  • t_evan50
    t_evan50 Posts: 1,725 ✭
    My b-day is tomorrow so I was plannin on smokin a Padron 1964 myself. Now I have 2 reasons to do so. Congrats.
  • Diamondog
    Diamondog Posts: 4,171 ✭✭
    Congrats!
  • Heavy
    Heavy Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭
    Congrats man! So if this is your first, say goodbye to sleep as you know it. If this is not your first, then you obviously know the drill!
  • cabinetmaker
    cabinetmaker Posts: 2,557 ✭✭
    Congrats!
  • bandyt09
    bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations. Enjoy the time now as it seems they start growing a lot faster when they leave the hospital............
  • GadwinDuil
    GadwinDuil Posts: 474
    Big congrats my friend! I can only imagine the rush you've had! Relish the day, brother. Enjoy it and never forget it.
  • docbp87
    docbp87 Posts: 3,521 ✭
    Congratulations on the great cigars! Oh, and the kid too...
  • Hays
    Hays Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭
    Chris! Phucking awesome man! Congratulations!!!!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

    ¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • firetruckguy
    firetruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Right on!!