This morning

Krieg
Krieg Posts: 5,211 ✭✭✭
My wife and still sleeping and so is my little boy, and I'm sitting here with my cup of joe and my morning smoke. Nice way to wake up to the weekend, don't ya think?

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

  • NYHCx516x
    NYHCx516x Posts: 728 ✭
    Nice. Got up a bit early today myself. Passed out at 930 last night after a very long 4 day work week. The girlfriend and I are visiting her partents place, and we are actually headed out to a Pirate fest on the water here ( http://www.portpiratefestival.com/ ). Travel humi is packed, and ill have some pics of me as a pirate, smoking some cigars later!
  • Krieg
    Krieg Posts: 5,211 ✭✭✭
    NYHCx516x:
    Nice. Got up a bit early today myself. Passed out at 930 last night after a very long 4 day work week. The girlfriend and I are visiting her partents place, and we are actually headed out to a Pirate fest on the water here ( http://www.portpiratefestival.com/ ). Travel humi is packed, and ill have some pics of me as a pirate, smoking some cigars later!
    sounds like some fun, what smokes are u bringing??

    "Long ashes my friends."

  • I was up early (for me) at 8:30 AM to get the smoker ready for some ribs.  We're throwing my brother and his girlfriend a graduation party today.  Cigars are in the humidor, waiting for just the right time to smoke today.
  • NYHCx516x
    NYHCx516x Posts: 728 ✭
    Krieg:
    NYHCx516x:
    Nice. Got up a bit early today myself. Passed out at 930 last night after a very long 4 day work week. The girlfriend and I are visiting her partents place, and we are actually headed out to a Pirate fest on the water here ( http://www.portpiratefestival.com/ ). Travel humi is packed, and ill have some pics of me as a pirate, smoking some cigars later!
    sounds like some fun, what smokes are u bringing??
    Grabbed a Nica Libra and a Oliva Master Blend.
  • phobicsquirrel
    phobicsquirrel Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭
    NYHCx516x:
    Nice. Got up a bit early today myself. Passed out at 930 last night after a very long 4 day work week. The girlfriend and I are visiting her partents place, and we are actually headed out to a Pirate fest on the water here ( http://www.portpiratefestival.com/ ). Travel humi is packed, and ill have some pics of me as a pirate, smoking some cigars later!
    how can you have a long 4 day work week? I'd rather have 4 than 5!
  • Russ55
    Russ55 Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    My wife and still sleeping and so is my little boy, and I'm sitting here with my cup of joe and my morning smoke. Nice way to wake up to the weekend, don't ya think?
    Yeah it is. I did that yesterday and it was really pleasant. As the summer wears on here, more and more that will be how I enjoy a cigar. Either that or the opposite version, a smoke at like 10 or 11 pm. Lot's of connecticuts and maduros in the summer time I guess.
  • Fourtotheflush
    Fourtotheflush Posts: 2,552 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    My wife and still sleeping and so is my little boy, and I'm sitting here with my cup of joe and my morning smoke. Nice way to wake up to the weekend, don't ya think?


    Only thing that would make it better is if you woke up with Wood! HA....


    I was up at 6am with my son this am after working until 1am.
    Standard fare for me.
    Then once my wife and daughter woke up I went off to get a haircut & 2 smokes. Pretty good day.


  • TatuajeVI
    TatuajeVI Posts: 2,378 ✭
    I was up at 7am for an exam this morning. Barf. At least the exam went well. BUT I get to have some fun this afternoon - I'm grilling up a leg of lamb for some friends, and then a friend of mine and I are going to have some "special" smokes celebrating my new baby and his new baby! Think I'll have an OpusX tonight!
  • Fourtotheflush
    Fourtotheflush Posts: 2,552 ✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    I was up at 7am for an exam this morning. Barf. At least the exam went well. BUT I get to have some fun this afternoon - I'm grilling up a leg of lamb for some friends, and then a friend of mine and I are going to have some "special" smokes celebrating my new baby and his new baby! Think I'll have an OpusX tonight!


    Congrats again on the baby, hope all is well with her!


    I consider 7am sleeping in. Actually the time my son woke me up this AM. came running into bed and Kamikazi jumps on me. Luckily I heard him running and braced for the Ker Splash!

  • Alex Williams
    Alex Williams Posts: 1,515
    phobicsquirrel:
    NYHCx516x:
    Nice. Got up a bit early today myself. Passed out at 930 last night after a very long 4 day work week. The girlfriend and I are visiting her partents place, and we are actually headed out to a Pirate fest on the water here ( http://www.portpiratefestival.com/ ). Travel humi is packed, and ill have some pics of me as a pirate, smoking some cigars later!
    how can you have a long 4 day work week? I'd rather have 4 than 5!
    I'd rather have five than six! I finally get a day off now that spring time is over!!
  • Krieg
    Krieg Posts: 5,211 ✭✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    phobicsquirrel:
    NYHCx516x:
    Nice. Got up a bit early today myself. Passed out at 930 last night after a very long 4 day work week. The girlfriend and I are visiting her partents place, and we are actually headed out to a Pirate fest on the water here ( http://www.portpiratefestival.com/ ). Travel humi is packed, and ill have some pics of me as a pirate, smoking some cigars later!
    how can you have a long 4 day work week? I'd rather have 4 than 5!
    I'd rather have five than six! I finally get a day off now that spring time is over!!
    I'm just glad I HAVE work days! lol

    "Long ashes my friends."