Building a walk-in.

13»

Comments

  • cabinetmaker
    cabinetmaker Posts: 2,557 ✭✭
    I thought this was cool...image
  • cabinetmaker
    cabinetmaker Posts: 2,557 ✭✭
    One last picture from the paper, I'm the one on the left.

    image
  • Krieg
    Krieg Posts: 5,211 ✭✭✭
    nice job! wow...my 2,000th post....I need a life.

    "Long ashes my friends."

  • cabinetmaker
    cabinetmaker Posts: 2,557 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    nice job! wow...my 2,000th post....I need a life.
    Congrats on 2000, what did I win?? ;)
  • bigbgballz
    bigbgballz Posts: 282 ✭
    Excelent work, love it!
    image
  • Fourtotheflush
    Fourtotheflush Posts: 2,552 ✭✭
    Awesome, is this B&M owned or run by Drew Estate?
  • cabinetmaker
    cabinetmaker Posts: 2,557 ✭✭
    Fourtotheflush:
    Awesome, is this B&M owned or run by Drew Estate?
    No, they just came and did an event here and Bill got Jonathan to sign it.
  • cabinetmaker
    cabinetmaker Posts: 2,557 ✭✭
    Built a members only locker cabinet with 20 compartments. Each will have It's own lock, the two doors on the bottom house the humidification. Each locker is 19 inches deep, and there's a 4 inch space behind them for airflow. image
  • Joeyjoe21_8
    Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    the work looks amazing..but i kinda lost respect for the shop already....the shop put the Acids in the regular humidor along with every thing else which is just not cool in my books....but on the other hand...excellent work cabi...wish i could fly u out and have u build a walk in n my garage
  • Redtailhawkoz
    Redtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915 ✭
    Alex Williams:
    Damn cabi, awesome work!! I am jealous! Doe anyoe know someonb with a walk in that isn't a b&m?

    Yep my Wifes Ex Husband.... he is a Contractor and Built the House they lived in,Frank Loyd Wright Design, 4000 SQ ft. Huge walk In Humi in the Basement Climate controled etc. Stocked better than the Local B&Ms..... When she Divorced Him (because he is an *** and EGomaniac..... He had 4600 Cigars in it! LOL I cant tell you what I want to do ! LOL
  • cabinetmaker
    cabinetmaker Posts: 2,557 ✭✭
    Got all the locks installed, and built a tv stand. Grand re-opening is Thursday, 8/26.

    Not sure why that picture is sideways..Fixed it. image
    image
  • Hayblet
    Hayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Simply amazing Cabbie.
  • sightunseen
    sightunseen Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭
    The lockers look fantastic. What kind of humidification system is being used?
  • cabinetmaker
    cabinetmaker Posts: 2,557 ✭✭
    sightunseen:
    The lockers look fantastic. What kind of humidification system is being used?
    Not sure on the brand, by two units both capable on doing 50 cu. ft. It's a 70 cu. ft. unit.
  • ENFIDL
    ENFIDL Posts: 5,836 ✭
    Simply amazing work Cabi! Love it!
  • Lasabar
    Lasabar Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭
    Cabi... This is awesome! Nicely done!
  • cabinetmaker
    cabinetmaker Posts: 2,557 ✭✭
    sightunseen:
    The lockers look fantastic. What kind of humidification system is being used?
    Here is one of two humidifyers that came in today for the lockers:

    image
  • sightunseen
    sightunseen Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭
    That looks pretty heavy-duty.
  • cabinetmaker
    cabinetmaker Posts: 2,557 ✭✭
    Grand opening today!
  • Amos_Umwhat
    Amos_Umwhat Posts: 10,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet! I haven't been through Abilene in several years, the Harley is calling me: "Head west" Nice job.
    "If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain