Heartfelt is closed!!!!

lilwing88
lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
I made an order a while back and haven't gotten it. I was starting to get worried and went on their website to find this:

NOTICE

"Heartfelt Industries will be closed from Midnight Saturday night May 8th until 8:00AM Wednesday May 26th. During the time we are closed ALL orders will receive a 10% discount on all items purchased. The discount is our way of saying we are sorry for not being here. All orders will be shipped as soon as humanly possible after we re-open."

Just thought I'd give a heads up to anyone else who's been waiting on their heartfelt supplies.....
Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..

Comments

  • sightunseen
    sightunseen Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭
    Oh nice. Time to order and get that 10% discount.
  • Renaissance_Man
    Renaissance_Man Posts: 969 ✭✭✭
    sightunseen:
    Oh nice. Time to order and get that 10% discount.
    Second that!
  • xmacro
    xmacro Posts: 3,398 ✭✭
    WOO!! Great find!
  • phobicsquirrel
    phobicsquirrel Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭
    any reason why they closed?
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably vacation. It is a small business. I thought you were gonna say they were out of business and I was gonna be pissed. I have used other beads and the suck. Heartfelt beads are the best!
  • docbp87
    docbp87 Posts: 3,521 ✭
    jsnake:
    Probably vacation.
    This is what I understood as well. They've actually been closed for a little while now. I placed an order right after they closed, so I guess it should get here shortly after they reopen. I don't think they are having problems. Just need some time to catch their breath.
  • Pacman84
    Pacman84 Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The owner's wife passed away acouple weeks back. I checked it early this morning it had a message about about it on the home page. It just opened this morning. I had ordered beads and they shipped today.