Spanish Cedar for Your Coolidors?
WaxingMoon
Posts: 328
As you can imagine, I have a lot of spanish cedar that I consider "scraps".... that I can not use in any humidor projects.... it's either too short, too thin or not wide enough....
If anybody wants some for the "effect" for their coolidors or whatever.... I can fill up a small Flat Rate box from UPS and send it for $10 (until it's gone)... that'll cover shipping and a little bit for the kid - as it'll be his project... Shapes and sizes will be irregular - but, the moisture holding properties will still be there... and might help overall...
If anybody wants a medium - we'll say $20 and $30 for a large....
Better than tossing it in the burn barrel, eh?
Just send me a PM and/or an email and we'll get 'er done.
0
Comments
-
WaxingMoon:As you can imagine, I have a lot of spanish cedar that I consider "scraps".... that I can not use in any humidor projects.... it's either too short, too thin or not wide enough.... If anybody wants some for the "effect" for their coolidors or whatever.... I can fill up a small Flat Rate box from UPS and send it for $10 (until it's gone)... that'll cover shipping and a little bit for the kid - as it'll be his project... Shapes and sizes will be irregular - but, the moisture holding properties will still be there... and might help overall... If anybody wants a medium - we'll say $20 and $30 for a large.... Better than tossing it in the burn barrel, eh? Just send me a PM and/or an email and we'll get 'er done.
Any pieces big enough to make like one of those 10-20 ct coffee table humi's?
0 -
Send me some dimensions and I can see....0
-
Interior dimensions, maybe 7.5" long, 5" deep, 3.25" high.
0 -
Send you a PM about a medium box.0
-
PM Sent0


