Whatcha smokin tonight?
Comments
-
Just canβt go wrong with a β64. The four roses select barrel is ok too π€πΌ
10 -

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.
8 -
Tasty evening treat. Rock-A-Feller Cigars. Vintage Gold Series.
8 -
Round twoβ¦.
8 -
Drop FΓ‘brica de Miami, 4.75x44
10 -
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill
"LET'S GO FRANCIS"Β Β Β Peter13 -
"I could've had a Mi Querida!" Β Nick Bardis14 -
15 -
11 -
-
14 -
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill
"LET'S GO FRANCIS"Β Β Β Peter15 -
-
13 -
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill
"LET'S GO FRANCIS"Β Β Β Peter13 -
9 -
"I could've had a Mi Querida!" Β Nick Bardis11 -
So damn good
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill
"LET'S GO FRANCIS"Β Β Β Peter12 -
11 -
-
-
8 -
I am the Troll Jesus. Follow me, my children, or clutch your pearls tightly.
@ScotchnSmoke still sux lots of large wΓ©iners. And tons of small ones.Β11 -
Pichardo Natural from @Yakster Thanks, Chris!
9 -
"I could've had a Mi Querida!" Β Nick Bardis12 -
12 -


















