Joint Bomb Effort
betasynn
Posts: 1,248 ✭✭
Alright, so I don't know how this'll go, but I have a few extra cigars, and I want to massively bomb somebody. If anybody on the forum wants or is going to bomb somebody, please let me know, and we can maybe make it a two-part deal.
0
Comments
-
Man you guys blow up more people than al-qaeda0
-
Or wait...
You guys have more trigger happy fingers than a suicide bomber0 -
I have a very large scale bomb going out very soon. I have already selected my target, I am just waiting on an address. Let me know if you want in.betasynn:Alright, so I don't know how this'll go, but I have a few extra cigars, and I want to massively bomb somebody. If anybody on the forum wants or is going to bomb somebody, please let me know, and we can maybe make it a two-part deal.0 -
You got a PM, Evan.0
-
Back at'chabetasynn:You got a PM, Evan.0 -
Schweet. You two are gonna tear it up. Can't wait to see the pic of this one. Whoever gets it better post a pic of the destruction!0
-
Is it safe to assume the Cigar Terror level has been uograded to Orange (High)! LOLjsnake:Schweet. You two are gonna tear it up. Can't wait to see the pic of this one. Whoever gets it better post a pic of the destruction!0 -
WOW! I was told entering base today that the Threatcon level was raised to Charlie because of an exercise. Now I know the real reason security has been amped up! Homeland Security is watching you two!!! ;-)0
-
Seems they stole military secrets:clearlysuspect:WOW! I was told entering base today that the Threatcon level was raised to Charlie because of an exercise. Now I know the real reason security has been amped up! Homeland Security is watching you two!!! ;-)
0 -
xmacro:
Seems they stole military secrets:clearlysuspect:WOW! I was told entering base today that the Threatcon level was raised to Charlie because of an exercise. Now I know the real reason security has been amped up! Homeland Security is watching you two!!! ;-)
Is that the New Drew Estate Egg? Nice Fins!
on another Note, a very good freind of mine is High Up in the Homeland Security .... Internet Security /Monitoring........... they tole me 2 months ago MAJOR S$#* hAppening... then they capture this alQuidea guy... and then ...... they said LOL just the tip of the Ice berg... Interesting. I cant wait to see th ICE BERG!0 -
Are the fins to stabilize the ash LMAO0






