El Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduro

lilwing88
lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
I know I've posted this multiple times, but you never know, so here I go again. I'd also be interested in their Sun Grown line or the Grand Reserve Maduro.

How bout, if you got anything from El Titan, I want it........
Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..

Comments

  • sightunseen
    sightunseen Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭
    They must be quite awesome. This is like the third time you've asked about them.
  • jacketsrule
    jacketsrule Posts: 400 ✭
    I have some of the regular Maduros, just no Redemptions right now.
  • lilwing88
    lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    jacketsrule:
    I have some of the regular Maduros, just no Redemptions right now.
    Would you be willing to part with a few?
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • jacketsrule
    jacketsrule Posts: 400 ✭
    Sure, no problem. PM me info.
  • lilwing88
    lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    pm back
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..