Looking for Edge Sumatra & MOW Ruination
Vulchor
Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
Title says it all I guess....I have a few hundred sticks right now, but no MOW Ruinations and am looking to trade if anyone has some they're looking to part with. In addition (and probably moreso) I am looking for RP Edge Sumatra's. Tons of stuff to trade, lower end and higher end. PM me if you have either of these and what you may be looking for. Thanks guys.
0
Comments
-
I might be willing to part with some Ruinations... how many are you looking for?0
-
PM SentVulchor:Title says it all I guess....I have a few hundred sticks right now, but no MOW Ruinations and am looking to trade if anyone has some they're looking to part with. In addition (and probably moreso) I am looking for RP Edge Sumatra's. Tons of stuff to trade, lower end and higher end. PM me if you have either of these and what you may be looking for. Thanks guys.0 -
No huge number EJ, more than 1 and less than 10 would be a start.0
-
check your mail0
-
if it's Edge Sumatra you are looking for, go pick up a RP Renaissance. It is same cigar (i think) just renamed.
"Long ashes my friends."
0 -
Actually from what I've heard, the rennaisance does have the same wrapper, but it's a different blend than the edge. I can't remember where I read that but I clearly do remember that I did actually read it.0
-
Really? I discovered a shop near me last fall that still sells the Edge Sumatra. I'll have to see if they still carry it.Krieg:if it's Edge Sumatra you are looking for, go pick up a RP Renaissance. It is same cigar (i think) just renamed.0 -
A buddy of mine and I heard the same Krieg, and while that seems to be the rumor around we got a chance to hang out with Rocky at an event in Orlando about 4 months ago and asked him about that exact thing and he said that he doesnt know where he was quoted or said that but they are not alike. Stated the wrapper and some filler are from the same country as the Sumatra, but the toabbco and blend itself are a totally different stick.-------------Also, let me know Tat if they still have em in and in good shape.0
-
if they have some, make sure to pick a couple up because I'm pretty sure they don't make them anymore.TatuajeVI:
Really? I discovered a shop near me last fall that still sells the Edge Sumatra. I'll have to see if they still carry it.Krieg:if it's Edge Sumatra you are looking for, go pick up a RP Renaissance. It is same cigar (i think) just renamed."Long ashes my friends."
0 -
great, good to know. I will see Rocky on Friday actually, maybe I'll be a smart ass and say how the Edge Sumatra was just renamed to the RP Renn and see if he gets pissed, lol jkVulchor:A buddy of mine and I heard the same Krieg, and while that seems to be the rumor around we got a chance to hang out with Rocky at an event in Orlando about 4 months ago and asked him about that exact thing and he said that he doesnt know where he was quoted or said that but they are not alike. Stated the wrapper and some filler are from the same country as the Sumatra, but the toabbco and blend itself are a totally different stick.-------------Also, let me know Tat if they still have em in and in good shape."Long ashes my friends."
0 -
This VIDEO Says Otherwise0
-
That GD@mn S.O.B.......Now I feel like an a$$ for more than just continuing to try his recently mediocre cigars. I dont know which of us he is lying too, but my palate says they are not the same-----of course I had his word on it too, which probably played on me. This could turn into a case study in human psychology.0
-
Rocky Patel is a **** Car Salesman ... he will say anything to sell a cigar obviousley.... that video hmmm looks like allot of respect being lost there. One thing I cant Stand is a LIAR!Vulchor:That GD@mn S.O.B.......Now I feel like an a$$ for more than just continuing to try his recently mediocre cigars. I dont know which of us he is lying too, but my palate says they are not the same-----of course I had his word on it too, which probably played on me. This could turn into a case study in human psychology.0 -
pardon My language! rotflmao0
-
Oooooooooo........ RP drama. I likes it. I'm not a huge fan of RP. I like to try his stuff, but I'll rarely spend a bunch to get it. I either trade or buy stuff in a sampler for very cheap. I recently picked up a Renaissance for less than $2. I'll have to try it and see if it's any good.Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..0
-
I laughed out loud when I read this, LOLRedtailhawkoz:
Rocky Patel is a **** Car Salesman ...Vulchor:That GD@mn S.O.B.......Now I feel like an a$$ for more than just continuing to try his recently mediocre cigars. I dont know which of us he is lying too, but my palate says they are not the same-----of course I had his word on it too, which probably played on me. This could turn into a case study in human psychology."Long ashes my friends."
0 -
Reminds me more of a convienences store operator, or hotel manager------for whats it worth.0
-
So, I was browsing and reading cigar reviews while thoroughly enjoying my first LFD Airbender, and found this, and remembered this thread. This says the Renaissance IS INDEED the same as the Edge Sumatra and offers some good insight.0





