I have a problem
The Cank
Posts: 799
I have managed to completely fill a 300 count humidor in less than a month.... I point most of the blame at Cigar.com for having great deals all the time ! Damn that Tim Blythe ! Is their support groups for my kind of problem ??? What will my friends and family think ??? Will I be able to...... (this post has been interrupted do to poster placing another order because of another great deal)
0
Comments
-
Luckily for you, I have a 5-step program that'll solve all your problems:
1) You need another humidor - http://www.waxingmoonwood.com/home
2) Send me your overflow
3) Order more from the DD
4) ???
5) PROFIT!!
0 -
waxingmoon is so good ! I would love to have one of his one day but the wife would come UNGLUED if I ordered another humidor0
-
xmacro:Luckily for you, I have a 5-step program that'll solve all your problems:
1) You need another humidor - http://www.waxingmoonwood.com/home
2) Send me your overflow
3) Order more from the DD
4) ???
5) PROFIT!!
Step 1 Steal Underpants
Step 3 Make profit
0

