Spokane Friends
skuzzlebutt86
Posts: 14
I was looking for anyone on here from or around the Spokane Washington area. i was up at north town in the store up there and was unimpressed with the selection. so i was wondering if anyone knew of a better spot to buy from.
0
Comments
-
From what I've gathered while being here I think I"m on of the only other people here on this side of the mountains, and I'm actually about 2 Hrs away in Dayton... Sorry I'm no help, just glad to see a BOTL in my "neck of the woods"0
-
Go Cougs?0
-
I might say that if they knew how to play! Actually I enjoy going to Pullman to watch them a couple times a year. Good place to tailgate with some stogies...0
-
well the cougs are the favorite on this side of the state so are safe in saying that. and yes they do need to play better.0
