Nat Sherman
cogarbob
Posts: 3
I don't think that ccom carries any Nat Sherman cigars and I have never seen them mentioned in the forums. Are they really as good as some people say or are they just a famous brand name?
0
Comments
-
never heard of them.
"Long ashes my friends."
0 -
I've heard of them, have even seen them for sale in shops, but never purchased any of them. seems like they would be a milder cigar, just not my preference.0
-
seen them, never tried them0
-
Never heard of them, never seen em', and if they are mild - I don't want em' anyway.
0 -
Ok, the fact that you guys have never heard of Nat Sherman boggles me... I haven't tried any of his personal cigars, but the shop itself? The history? C'mon fellas!¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen
¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨0 -
nope - not at all. But now you've got me interested...im always up for a good story...
0 -
I stopped in North Carolina at JR's and bought a box of their Omerta line. I guess it wasnt that good or bad for that matter because I dont remember. I just bought it just for the word "Omerta" on the box.0
-
I had a few of the Shermans. They tasted like a cross between finely aged paper, dutch master honeys, and diet soda. I hated them. The only good thing about them is you could probably line the top of your humidor with them to dissuade anybody from taking cigars from you.0
-
ha...if I only had the room to spare!betasynn:I had a few of the Shermans. They tasted like a cross between finely aged paper, dutch master honeys, and diet soda. I hated them. The only good thing about them is you could probably line the top of your humidor with them to dissuade anybody from taking cigars from you.0 -
Take a few, cut them up, and just put the tops on the top of your humi. Honestly, I think using them to start fires might be a better option then putting it in or around your mouth.0
-
Wow Beta - tell us how you really feel! lol.0
-
Wait I don't think I understood you.........so what you are saying is that you do not like these?betasynn:Take a few, cut them up, and just put the tops on the top of your humi. Honestly, I think using them to start fires might be a better option then putting it in or around your mouth.0







