The other day was a great day for the post...

bacon.jay
bacon.jay Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
Got my end of the trade with Rwheelwright, the 5 Vegas Gold Churchill DD from last week, AND...

DAH dah DUUMMMMMM!!!!

The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue!!! Needless to say it was a pretty happy day for me. Just thought I'd share:)

Comments

  • TatuajeVI
    TatuajeVI Posts: 2,378 ✭
    This thread is worthless without PICS!!!
  • PuroFreak
    PuroFreak Posts: 4,124 ✭✭
    Well since the SI Swimsuit issues was there the mail was at least an hour late right?
  • dennisking
    dennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    so if one hand is holding your cigar and the other hand has your "Connecticut Churchill" in it, how are you going to turn those pages. careful while multi-tasking that deal
  • xmacro
    xmacro Posts: 3,398 ✭✭
    dennisking:
    so if one hand is holding your cigar and the other hand has your "Connecticut Churchill" in it, how are you going to turn those pages. careful while multi-tasking that deal
    Switch to a pipe and you're good to go
  • jlmarta
    jlmarta Posts: 7,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    so if one hand is holding your cigar and the other hand has your "Connecticut Churchill" in it, how are you going to turn those pages. careful while multi-tasking that deal


    Never mind which hand is holding what, are the pages all stuck together yet?

    Marty

  • stephen_hannibal
    stephen_hannibal Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    This thread is worthless without PICS!!!

    Might want to rethink that one

  • madurofan
    madurofan Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    TatuajeVI:
    This thread is worthless without PICS!!!

    Might want to rethink that one

    Indeed. I doubt anyone here wants to see bacons conneticut corona.
  • nightmaremike31
    nightmaremike31 Posts: 710 ✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    stephen_hannibal:
    TatuajeVI:
    This thread is worthless without PICS!!!

    Might want to rethink that one

    Indeed. I doubt anyone here wants to see bacons conneticut corona.
    I'm pretty sure it's a NUB Conneticut ;)
  • nightmaremike31
    nightmaremike31 Posts: 710 ✭✭✭
    nightmaremike31:
    madurofan:
    stephen_hannibal:
    TatuajeVI:
    This thread is worthless without PICS!!!

    Might want to rethink that one

    Indeed. I doubt anyone here wants to see bacons conneticut corona.
    I'm pretty sure it's a NUB Conneticut ;)
    P.S. No NUB stands please!!