Exploded Pillow question

Goldy
Goldy Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
I had a pillow explode on a naked cigar and want to know if you guys think its still smokable?

Comments

  • badge54fd
    badge54fd Posts: 241 ✭
    Goldy:
    I had a pillow explode on a naked cigar and want to know if you guys think its still smokable?

    If you decide to smoke it, I will watch and see if you post again. If you don't, I won't smoke the cigar I have at home that has had the same thing happen to it. Let me know how things work out.

  • They are supposed to be non-toxic so it should be safe. I say give it a whirl, if it tastes bad throw it out. That's what you would have done with it anyway.
  • stephen_hannibal
    stephen_hannibal Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭
    Man, the things that went through my mind when I read the topic.
  • TatuajeVI
    TatuajeVI Posts: 2,378 ✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Man, the things that went through my mind when I read the topic.
    rofl. my stomach hurts from laughing so hard...