Flavor Wheel

xmacro
xmacro Posts: 3,398 ✭✭
Much thanks to madurofan for recommending this and pointing me towards it; if you can't see the entire image, just right click on it and select "view image":

image

Then I found this one for dog rockets:

image

Comments

  • madurofan
    madurofan Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭
    You can't tell me the dog rocket one isn't hilarious.
  • ScottTDawg
    ScottTDawg Posts: 206 ✭✭
    Dog Rocket Wheel...I don't care who you are, THAT'S funny. lol
  • undulac
    undulac Posts: 1,129 ✭
    Malted Yeast Infection? I can't lie, I just threw up a little in my mouth.
  • YankeeMan
    YankeeMan Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is an absolute riot!!!
  • stephen_hannibal
    stephen_hannibal Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭
    Ewww... LOL
  • KCW
    KCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for sharing "X". Wow! "Cream" is one away from "Manure"! I've had (and liked them a lot) cigars I would describe as "Creamy" (especially at the foot). But I would never had thought that "Creaminess" was anything close to "Leather" or especially "Manure" (which I associate that occasional stick that reminds me of a dairy farm). I see in the "Sensation" part it lists "Velvety". I guess that may be my "Creamy".
  • Goldy
    Goldy Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    Is that a Cohiba under the smoked skidmark?
  • madurofan
    madurofan Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭
    Goldy:
    Is that a Cohiba under the smoked skidmark?
    I think its a Don Tomas
  • TatuajeVI
    TatuajeVI Posts: 2,378 ✭
    clam-baked tampon. lol. is that a double double entendre?
  • Does anyone know the origin of the "Dog Rocket" taste wheel or the creator?
    I would like to use the illustration and want to make sure I give the appropriate credit.

    Thanks,
    PadillaGuy
  • Amos_Umwhat
    Amos_Umwhat Posts: 10,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that's a riot!
    "If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • beatnic
    beatnic Posts: 4,133 ✭
    I found this on the internet. - A Bourbon Flavor Wheel.

    image