New Humidor - "Old Hickory"
WaxingMoon
Posts: 328
Finally, putting this one in a cardboard box and sending to Olympia, Washington to our BOTL, Gary..... She was a fun one!
21-3/8" x 12-3/8" x 7-1/4"
Count - 292
Hickory & Walnut










0
Comments
-
Just . . . Wow
0 -
Once again, Wax... OMG!! Great job, brother.0
-
Do the cigars come with it???? Haha just kiddin. Seriously though, AMAZING work. You are an artist.0
-
wow - very nice indeed!0
-
Wish the inside of my Humi looked like that!!! (and outside) Nice work... I noticed you were using tubes...how many tubes does it take to maintain approximate 67%-69% humidity in a 100ct humi?0
-
The humidor looks amazing, as do all of the humidors you make. You definitely have the "midas touch" with your wood working good sir. And those masks on the wall are pretty cool. May I inquire where you got them?0
-
Moon, you should hold a raffle. I'm sure more than enough brothers on here would buy a $5 or $10 ticket for a chance at one of your humis. Maybe the proceeds could go to Wounded Warriors or something similar. Don't mean to put you on the spot, but just someting to think about.Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..0
-
ummm wow -- makes me realize how much i would like to have a non machine made humi0
-
Got 'em in New Orleans on one of my trips there..... Put 'em in there for the Saints win!!!nightmaremike31:The humidor looks amazing, as do all of the humidors you make. You definitely have the "midas touch" with your wood working good sir. And those masks on the wall are pretty cool. May I inquire where you got them?0 -
Maybe sometime in the not so far future.... I'm currently doing one to support the troops... It's going to be curly maple & dyed.... Red, White & Blue... well, I won't dye the white, the curly maple will be left natural.... Should be interesting....lilwing88:Moon, you should hold a raffle. I'm sure more than enough brothers on here would buy a $5 or $10 ticket for a chance at one of your humis. Maybe the proceeds could go to Wounded Warriors or something similar. Don't mean to put you on the spot, but just someting to think about.0 -
Waxing do you have any more details on the support the troops humi? I'm very interested if it is up for sale.WaxingMoon:
Maybe sometime in the not so far future.... I'm currently doing one to support the troops... It's going to be curly maple & dyed.... Red, White & Blue... well, I won't dye the white, the curly maple will be left natural.... Should be interesting....lilwing88:Moon, you should hold a raffle. I'm sure more than enough brothers on here would buy a $5 or $10 ticket for a chance at one of your humis. Maybe the proceeds could go to Wounded Warriors or something similar. Don't mean to put you on the spot, but just someting to think about.0






