cigars for sale on ebay.

Comments

  • lilwing88
    lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    At that price, who would bid on it anyways?
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • j0z3r
    j0z3r Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭
    If they're on their game, it shouldn't last too long. As far as I know, sale of tobacco is against ebay rules, people get around it by selling the "bands" and any tobacco is incidental or decorative or not for consumption. Anyone can report it too, if they were so inclined.
  • Diamondog
    Diamondog Posts: 4,171 ✭✭
    lilwing88:
    At that price, who would bid on it anyways?
    With that rating who would want to bid, 95% is HORRIBLE
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It won't get taken down IMO. As long as you do not post a pic of the tobacco and/or you say it is not for consumption you are safe. Since it is a collector's item I think they will let it stay. I see boxes of cigars for sale all the time on Ebay. They just do not post pics of the tobacco. Prices are ridiculous too but if you search you will find them all over any day.
  • xmacro
    xmacro Posts: 3,398 ✭✭
    Diamondog:
    lilwing88:
    At that price, who would bid on it anyways?
    With that rating who would want to bid, 95% is HORRIBLE
    Though to be fair, the seller only has 1 bad comment amid 30 good ones, so that one bad comment screwed his rating; still, I wouldn't buy off ebay >_>