Just Sayin....

IMHO enjoying a good high quality Cigar is equal to a high quality never mind. All of us have had rather poor never mind's. Many are content with a cigar that is cheap, inconsistent non pleasing never mind. Personally I cannot accept terrible never mind's. There is a common ground never mind out there. We all need to find wonderful never mind's. Explore for that self-pleasing never mind for however long it takes, sooner or later that perfect never mind will come along!!! Oh, never mind. Ciao!!

Comments

  • WTF? I am so confused.
  • dennisking
    dennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Hello,

    WTF

    I guess I just don't get it.

    Dennis
  • sightunseen
    sightunseen Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭
    Drunkpost? Crystalmethpost?
  • nightmaremike31
    nightmaremike31 Posts: 710 ✭✭✭
    Whenever I can't understand what my girlfriend is trying to say to me, she very frustratingly says "never mind" and storms away...

    I don't understand what your "never mind" means...

    I'm just sayin...
  • Krieg
    Krieg Posts: 5,211 ✭✭✭
    eyegofler18@comcast.net:
    IMHO enjoying a good high quality Cigar is equal to a high quality never mind. All of us have had rather poor never mind's. Many are content with a cigar that is cheap, inconsistent non pleasing never mind. Personally I cannot accept terrible never mind's. There is a common ground never mind out there. We all need to find wonderful never mind's. Explore for that self-pleasing never mind for however long it takes, sooner or later that perfect never mind will come along!!! Oh, never mind. Ciao!!
    This was stupid

    "Long ashes my friends."

  • letsgowithbob
    letsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    eyegofler18@comcast.net:
    IMHO enjoying a good high quality Cigar is equal to a high quality never mind. All of us have had rather poor never mind's. Many are content with a cigar that is cheap, inconsistent non pleasing never mind. Personally I cannot accept terrible never mind's. There is a common ground never mind out there. We all need to find wonderful never mind's. Explore for that self-pleasing never mind for however long it takes, sooner or later that perfect never mind will come along!!! Oh, never mind. Ciao!!
    This was stupid
    I agree, i now wasted about ten minutes of my life reading this post, and trying to figure out what the heck he was saying, even substituting cigar for never minds made no sense...damn you
  • dennisking
    dennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    sightunseen:
    Drunkpost? Crystalmethpost?
    A lil bit o' both possibly
  • Lasabar
    Lasabar Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭
    eyegofler18@comcast.net:
    IMHO enjoying a good high quality Cigar is equal to a high quality Piece of @ss. All of us have had rather poor Pieces of @ss. Many are content with a cigar that is cheap, inconsistent non pleasing Piece of @ss. Personally I cannot accept terrible Pieces of @ss. There is a common ground Piece of @ss out there. We all need to find wonderful Pieces of @ss. Explore for that self-pleasing Piece of @ss for however long it takes, sooner or later that perfect Piece of @ss will come along!!! Oh, Piece of @ss. Ciao!!
    See, it you replace all the Never Minds with what he was REALLY trying to say, then it makes sense!
  • KCW
    KCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    sightunseen:
    Drunkpost? Crystalmethpost?
    LMAO. Thank you.
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    eyegofler18@comcast.net:
    IMHO enjoying a good high quality Cigar is equal to a high quality Piece of @ss. All of us have had rather poor Pieces of @ss. Many are content with a cigar that is cheap, inconsistent non pleasing Piece of @ss. Personally I cannot accept terrible Pieces of @ss. There is a common ground Piece of @ss out there. We all need to find wonderful Pieces of @ss. Explore for that self-pleasing Piece of @ss for however long it takes, sooner or later that perfect Piece of @ss will come along!!! Oh, Piece of @ss. Ciao!!
    See, it you replace all the Never Minds with what he was REALLY trying to say, then it makes sense!
    LMAO. I was so confused and angry until Lasabar fixed it for me. Thanks bro!
  • sightunseen:
    Drunkpost? Crystalmethpost?


    I think it was magic mushrooms.
  • Krieg
    Krieg Posts: 5,211 ✭✭✭
    letsgowithbob:
    Krieg:
    eyegofler18@comcast.net:
    IMHO enjoying a good high quality Cigar is equal to a high quality never mind. All of us have had rather poor never mind's. Many are content with a cigar that is cheap, inconsistent non pleasing never mind. Personally I cannot accept terrible never mind's. There is a common ground never mind out there. We all need to find wonderful never mind's. Explore for that self-pleasing never mind for however long it takes, sooner or later that perfect never mind will come along!!! Oh, never mind. Ciao!!
    This was stupid
    I agree, i now wasted about ten minutes of my life reading this post, and trying to figure out what the heck he was saying, even substituting cigar for never minds made no sense...damn you
    I think that was his goal

    "Long ashes my friends."

  • stephen_hannibal
    stephen_hannibal Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭
    Hmmm I think I understand.
  • Thanks...you got it! Just see what others don't see!! Simply injecting a little humor here... Watch em think "injecting means a "drunken post" Thanks bud...
  • Comedy is more mind pleasing. The replys were really comedic. Kinda what I thought. Light up and lighten up people!!
  • Jdorais
    Jdorais Posts: 652 ✭
    eyegofler18@comcast.net:
    Comedy is more mind pleasing. The replys were really comedic. Kinda what I thought. Light up and lighten up people!!
    So is this your version of a Rorschach test then?
  • YankeeMan
    YankeeMan Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel a lot better, I was so confused!!!
  • fla-gypsy
    fla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Someone please check his cigar for content
  • taddow
    taddow Posts: 51
    okay...sure...
  • gmill880
    gmill880 Posts: 5,936 ✭✭
    I can't believe none of you understood that when he typed it out in black and white !!! Jeeeezz ...come on guys ...when your mind accepts what your eyes are telling you that you are not seeing , all will be clear !
  • bbc020
    bbc020 Posts: 1,419 ✭✭
    I think the urbster would have understood this....then some could have asked him about Buffalo buffalo
  • Naw, just find it interesting that a lot of replies were quick to jump the gun after reading the post. Comments all over the place. Actually this could be construed as a "test" as only one reader "nailed" it!!
  • Luko
    Luko Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    this is some deep *** here...
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    eyegofler18@comcast.net:
    only one reader "nailed" it!!
    Alright, which one of you guys humped this post?
  • letsgowithbob
    letsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    jsnake:
    eyegofler18@comcast.net:
    only one reader "nailed" it!!
    Alright, which one of you guys humped this post?
    I think it was a group hump...or an orgy if you will