cigar magazine

I'm looking for a good cigar magazine to subscribe to. any sugestions? I think c.com should have recommendation on good magazines on there page.. maybe a link to the magazine..

Comments

  • Krieg
    Krieg Posts: 5,211 ✭✭✭
    I subscribe to Cigar Magazine. Great mag, comes out once a qtr.

    "Long ashes my friends."

  • have you heard cigar snob? it looks intresting.
  • jacketsrule
    jacketsrule Posts: 400 ✭
    I subscribe to CA, but I usually buy Smoke at the B&M. Florida Cigar Snob is pretty good, and just did a feature on Atlanta B&M's.
  • Goldy
    Goldy Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    I not be renewing my CA subscription and instead getting Cigar Mag. Its awesome.
  • Diamondog
    Diamondog Posts: 4,171 ✭✭
    I got the ccom mag with my first ever order here and haven't been sent one since....can't subscribe either cuz I am in Canada :(
  • jlmarta
    jlmarta Posts: 7,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really enjoy Cigar Magazine. It's a quarterly and it's a little pricey but you can read it online for free. The only problem is that it's available through a competing cigar website and I can't mention the name on this forum. You can PM me for the info, if you like.

    Marty

  • YankeeMan
    YankeeMan Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a subscription to CA for Christmas. I've enjoyed it so far, even though some of the items in the ads are out of my league.
  • TatuajeVI
    TatuajeVI Posts: 2,378 ✭
    I enjoy CA. It's a fun magazine to dream about stuff I'll never be able to afford, lol. Their cigar reviews are decent - nothing special. Before I belonged to this forum, it was a great way to hear about new blends, but typically I hear about them here first. Either way, it's a great looking magazine and looks cool around the house.
  • Krieg
    Krieg Posts: 5,211 ✭✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    I enjoy CA. It's a fun magazine to dream about stuff I'll never be able to afford, lol. Their cigar reviews are decent - nothing special. Before I belonged to this forum, it was a great way to hear about new blends, but typically I hear about them here first. Either way, it's a great looking magazine and looks cool around the house.
    I would agree with Tat, CA is a fun magazine, I also subscribe to it. I wanted a magazine with a little more in it about cigars. That's why i also subscribed to C.MAG

    "Long ashes my friends."

  • nightmaremike31
    nightmaremike31 Posts: 710 ✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    I really enjoy Cigar Magazine. It's a quarterly and it's a little pricey but you can read it online for free. The only problem is that it's available through a competing cigar website and I can't mention the name on this forum. You can PM me for the info, if you like.

    Marty

    Marty, I just PM'ed in your inbox...
  • kuzi16
    kuzi16 Posts: 14,625 ✭✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    I subscribe to Cigar Magazine. Great mag, comes out once a qtr.
    this is a good one.