Private Pms for the Inbox
Redtailhawkoz
Posts: 2,915 ✭
I see many people on here posting you have a PM in your Inbox.
I have received Private messages and didn't know i had them for over a week. Not sure if people get the responses or if they got My response .
Is there anyway ther can be some notification like regular email showing you have 1 or 2 messages?
If someone was trying to Bomb you or PIF and needed your information etc.
Just thoughts
Ozzie
0
Comments
-
When you're in your inbox, look towards the bottom and there is an email notification option you can choose. I've never tried it before but maybe you can see how it works out.0
-
Haha ... a while back we had this same thread. Not sure what happened to it.0
-
I think I apply for email notifications for different threads and I have never received the first one... still waiting on one. I do allot from My Blackberry and not near a computer allot would be nice.sightunseen:When you're in your inbox, look towards the bottom and there is an email notification option you can choose. I've never tried it before but maybe you can see how it works out.0 -
Hmmm, then you might want to pray to The Beard.Redtailhawkoz:
I think I apply for email notifications for different threads and I have never received the first one... still waiting on one. I do allot from My Blackberry and not near a computer allot would be nice.sightunseen:When you're in your inbox, look towards the bottom and there is an email notification option you can choose. I've never tried it before but maybe you can see how it works out.0 -
This has been an issue for a while. I think most of us just check our PM's everytime we come on. I know I do it first, then get to the reading of regular posts.Redtailhawkoz:
I think I apply for email notifications for different threads and I have never received the first one... still waiting on one. I do allot from My Blackberry and not near a computer allot would be nice.sightunseen:When you're in your inbox, look towards the bottom and there is an email notification option you can choose. I've never tried it before but maybe you can see how it works out.0 -
ahhhh...the ol "I wish there was a notification for my inbox" thread reincarnate. It's funny how this topic pops up at least once a year.
"Long ashes my friends."
0



