More Trays...

These trays are almost finished.... just need to let the oil dry and touch up sand a bit... they're going to a BOTL in Las Vegas.... He wanted a hardwood front with some handles.... So, that's what he got! Good Stuff!!! image

Comments

  • Hays
    Hays Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭
    Now THOSE are sick! Are those going in a wineador like the others you posted up? Having something like this would seriously make me reconsider setting up my own wineador (from my previous decision of not doing so).
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

    ¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Fourtotheflush
    Fourtotheflush Posts: 2,552 ✭✭
    Could you make me a couple generic trays if I sent you the dims of my humi?

    I have an antique copper lined end table humi and the inside dimensions are a little off standard? Id be looking for 2-3 cedar stacking trays.??

    Nothing fancy.