Looking for El Baton, Have RP Vintage 99's...
teebone673
Posts: 111
Hey guys, just got back from vacation and while at the local BM was persuaded to try a El Baton and was blown away. Ended up smoking 4 or 5 of them on the trip. I'm looking to trade some RP Vintage 99 Toros for some El Batons. I have up to 6 RP 99 Toros to trade. If interested PM me. Thanks.
teebone
0
Comments
-
I can get these for you. My B&M has a couple different sizes. I'll shoot you a PM now...teebone673:Hey guys, just got back from vacation and while at the local BM was persuaded to try a El Baton and was blown away. Ended up smoking 4 or 5 of them on the trip. I'm looking to trade some RP Vintage 99 Toros for some El Batons. I have up to 6 RP 99 Toros to trade. If interested PM me. Thanks. teebone0 -
Mmmm, El Baton. Love the torpedo.0
-
PM right back at you, man.ejenne87:
I can get these for you. My B&M has a couple different sizes. I'll shoot you a PM now...teebone673:Hey guys, just got back from vacation and while at the local BM was persuaded to try a El Baton and was blown away. Ended up smoking 4 or 5 of them on the trip. I'm looking to trade some RP Vintage 99 Toros for some El Batons. I have up to 6 RP 99 Toros to trade. If interested PM me. Thanks. teebone0 -
if you are interested in trading something else for those 99's let me know.
"Long ashes my friends."
0 -
Hey Krieg, I was able to make a trade for the El Batons I was looking for. Thanks for the interest though, man.Krieg:if you are interested in trading something else for those 99's let me know.0 -
This is done, guys. Thanks, ejenne87!0


